ANSI/AMMI PB70 Level 2 Medical Isolation Gown.
Unimax JN04X2 performance Isolation Gown is made from a medium weight SMS multi-layered non-woven fabric, with a special breathable finish. This fabric features densely packed Melt blown layers sandwiched between two Spun bonded outer layers. The gown features easy to wear adjustable Velcro neck fastening at the back, two waistband tie's for a secure wrap around fastening & knitted Polyester elastane stretch ribbed cuffs. Gowns are Sterilised and blister packed.
Features and Benefits
- This Gown is ETO Sterilised and Blister packed for use in Hospital Emergency room and sterile environments.
- Breathable layers with built-in moisture management and level 2 fluid resistance & barrier seal.
- Ready to use.
- Level 2, fluid barriers meeting ANSI/AAMI PB 70 standards for Isolation gown.
- Lightweight and soft drape for a comfortable fit and noise-free fabric.
- High resistance to abrasions and tears.
- Low lint feature.
- Fire class 16 CFR 1610
- High profile Ultrasonic welded fluid barrier seams.
- Adjustable neck width with generous size velcro fastening stripe at back.
- Flexible waistband fit with generous length waistband ties.
- Wide back panel closure.
- Comfort fit Polyester stretch ribbed cuffs.
- Shelf Life 2 years or 24 months
Product Testing & Certification
This Unimax isolation Gown is manufactured under ISO 13485 manufacturing protocol at an ISO9001 facility under cleanroom operations. Production is Laboratory tested & attested by the Canadian Standards Association CSA Group.
This product is also a USFDA 510 K cleared Medical Isolation gown. Manufactured under USFDA guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.